The Services are powered by our business partner Badoo Trading Limited, which provides the technological platform for the Services. Badoo Trading Limited collaborates with its group company Social Online Payments Limited (a company incorporated in Ireland under company number 496494), Social Online Payments, Inc (a company incorporated in Delaware under company number 5214252), and other companies within the Badoo group from time to time, in order to facilitate the delivery of content to you and to collect payments.
2. License Grant. Subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions, Tango grants you a personal, limited, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, non-transferable, freely revocable license to download, install and use one (1) copy of the Software, in object code format, only on your personal computer or personal mobile devices (if you have downloaded the Software from the Apple App Store, then only on your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or iWatch) (each, a “Device”) for the sole purpose of personally using the Tango application and any other applications that may be explicitly authorized by Tango for use through use of the Software, and if you have downloaded the Software from the Apple App Store, as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service as of the date hereof.
3. Ownership. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Software includes trade secrets and information that is confidential and proprietary to Tango and you agree to take all necessary actions to protect the confidentiality of such information. All ownership rights in the Software and Services, including any related documentation and any new releases, modifications, and enhancements thereto belong solely to Tango and its licensors, if any, including all intellectual property rights therein. The Software is licensed, not sold. Title does not pass to you. There is no implied license, right or interest granted in any copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, invention or other intellectual property right. Tango hereby expressly reserves all rights in the Software and Services which are not expressly granted to you hereunder.
4. Restrictions. You may use the Software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy the Services, and as permitted by the Terms and Conditions. You only obtain a license to use the object code version of the Software. You shall not (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate into any language, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Software or any of the Services; (ii) incorporate any portion of the Software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs or transfer it for use with another service or program; (iii) sublicense, sublease, lease, lend, assign, sell, license, distribute, rent, export, re-export or grant other rights in the Software or Services and any attempt by you to take such action shall be void; (iv) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, or algorithms of the Software or any of the Services by any means whatsoever; (v) remove, obscure or alter any copyright and/or other proprietary notices contained on or in or otherwise connected to the Software or any of the Services; (vi) use the Software or any of the Services to create or proliferate a virus or to circumvent any copy protection or other digital rights management mechanism.
5. Additional Restrictions. You further represent that you shall not (i) use the Software or any of the Services in violation of any applicable law or for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, (ii) use the Software or any of the Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair any of the Services, (iii) use any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Software or any of the Services in a manner that sends more request messages to the Tango servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time manually, (iv) transmit invalid data, worms, viruses or any code of a destructive nature, (v) use the Software or any of the Services to transmit to any recipient any unsolicited text messages, emails or telephone calls of any kind, including, without limitation, any chain letters, materials related to any political campaigns, commercial advertisements or solicitations or mass mailings, (vi) use the Software or any of the Services to transmit text messages, emails or telephone calls to any recipient unless the recipient has expressly consented in advance to you contacting such recipient through the Software or any of the Services, (vii) display, transmit or share any content consisting of data, text, sounds, audio, pictures, photos, video, sound recordings, musical works, narration, works of authorship and/or any type of materials, information or communications (“Content”) deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, pornographic, obscene, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, libelous or defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), profane, injurious or otherwise objectionable, or any Content that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or bring forth civil liability, (viii) attempt to hack, destabilize, adapt or otherwise interfere with Tango’s website, the Software (or its source code) or any of the Services, or alter another website or mobile app so as to falsely imply that it is affiliated with Tango, (ix) collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Software or any of the Services, (x) use a false phone number or email, or impersonate another person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity; or (xi) use or access any of the Services by any means other than through the interface provided by Tango.
6. Your Utilization of Your Device: If your use of the Software or Services is dependent upon the use of bandwidth owned or controlled by a third party, you acknowledge and agree that your license to use the Software is subject to your obtaining consent from the relevant third party for such use and by using the Software you warrant that you have obtained such consent. In addition, you warrant that you own the Device to which you are downloading the Software, or that you have the legal right to control the use of that Device. You further agree to ensure that any other person whom you permit to use the Software or Services on your Device will do so in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. You must delete any Software from the Device if you sell the Device, or if you cease to have the legal right to control use of the Device.
7. Third-Party Sites, Products and Services; Links.
8. Content. Content transmitted by the use of the Software and Services is entirely the responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You use the Software and Services at your own risk and understand that by using the Software or any of the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, harmful to minors, indecent or otherwise objectionable. Tango does not endorse any Content and expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with any and all Content transmitted or displayed using the Software and/or Services. You hereby release and discharge the Tango Parties (as defined below) from any and all claims and demands arising out of or relating to any Content.
9. Your Content. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your conduct and any Content that you transmit or display through the Software or Services and that Tango (and Apple if you downloaded the Software from the Apple App Store) is not responsible to you or any third party in connection with any Content. Tango reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit any Content for the purpose of enforcing the Terms and Conditions, but does not regularly review Content. You further agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any of your Content. In addition, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary rights to transmit or display the Content; and (b) the Content you transmit or you display does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, mask work right, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, trade dress and service mark right, goodwill, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, or (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person. VIOLATORS OF THESE THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LIABILITY. TANGO RESERVES ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES AGAINST ANYONE WHO VIOLATES ANY OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
10. Grant of Rights to Tango.
11. Third Parties. The Software may be incorporated into, and may incorporate itself, software and other technology owned and controlled by third parties. Any such third party software or technology that is incorporated in the Software falls under the scope of this Agreement.
12. Availability and New Versions of the Software. Tango may, without prior notice, stop providing the Software, features of the Software, and/or any of the Services, to you or to users generally, or create usage limits for the Software or any of the Services. Tango, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to add additional features or functions, or to modify or provide programming fixes, updates and upgrades, to the Software or Services without notice. Tango has no obligation to make available to you any additional features or functions or any modifications, updates, support, maintenance or subsequent versions of the Software or any of the Services. You may have to agree to a renewed version of some or all of the Terms and Conditions in the event you want to download, install or use any additional features or functions or any modifications, updates or new versions of the Software or Services. You acknowledge that Tango may automatically issue any additional features or functions or modifications, updates or upgraded versions of the Software or Services and, accordingly, may modify, update or upgrade the version of the Software or Services that you are using or have installed on your Device. You hereby agree that your Device may automatically request and/or receive such modifications, upgrades or updates.
13. Third Party Fees. By accessing Fiesta or agreeing to receive messages or notifications from Tango through your mobile phone and/or any other connected media device, you accept that you may incur charges from your internet or mobile service provider. Tango shall not under any circumstances be liable for such charges.
14. Eligibility. The license to use the Software and Services is not valid in any jurisdiction where prohibited. The Software and Services are intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or the age of majority in a country in which you reside if that happens to be greater than eighteen), and any registration, use or access to the Software or Services by anyone under eighteen (18) (or under the age of majority, if higher) is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Tango may terminate your account, delete any content or information that you have posted on the Services, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Software or Services (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Services) for any reason or for no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under the required age in the prior sentence.
15. Prevention of Unauthorized Use. Tango reserves the right to exercise whatever lawful means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized use of the Software or Services, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and directly contacting your wireless (cellular) carrier regarding such unauthorized use.
16. Mobile Alerts. Tango may use carrier distributed mobile messaging (SMS) or phone call verification to verify ownership of a registered mobile phone number.
17. Premium Services. From time to time in its sole discretion, Tango may provide additional features and/or Services that you pay for (“Premium Services”) which include various opportunities to find and meet additional people, to customize your profile and to boost your profile so more people find you. Premium Services can be purchased after you register, and you may subscribe to the Premium Services for various lengths of time. The pricing may vary due to a number of factors, such as (but not limited to) promotional offers, loyalty bonuses and other discounts that might apply to your age group. Tango may also offer from time to time in its sole discretion, certain Premium Services for free, whether on a limited basis, for a trial period or otherwise. Unless expressly stated otherwise, references to the Services in the Terms and Conditions include the Premium Services.
18. Payments for Premium Services. The Premium Services may be offered on a subscription basis, per usage basis or as otherwise described at the time of your purchase, and will be payable in advance, unless otherwise described at the time of your purchase. If you purchase any Premium Services, you hereby agree to pay all charges to your account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with billing terms in effect at the time the charges are payable and whether charged by Tango or the online application store from which you downloaded the Software (the “Application Store”). You agree to abide by any relevant terms of service or other legal agreement that governs your use of a given payment processing service and/or method. If you want to cancel or change your payment method at any time, you can do so either via the payment settings option under your profile or by contacting your mobile service provider. If your chosen payment method is via your mobile service provider, then please check with them about their payment terms, as their payment terms will govern how payments are made as well as how such payments may be changed or cancelled. If you purchase Premium Services on a subscription basis, you acknowledge and agree that this is a recurring payment and payments shall be made by the payment method and payment intervals you have selected, until the subscription for the Premium Services is terminated. If you have enabled the auto top-up feature, your account will automatically be topped up until you decide to disable this feature in your payment settings on your profile page. You agree that if you purchase Premium Services through an Application Store, all payment related questions, issues, disagreements and/or disputes shall be handled in accordance with the terms of service or other legal agreement that governs your use of a given payment processing service and/or method, and in no event will Tango have any responsibility in connection with any of the foregoing.
19. Refunds. Unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, all purchases for Premium Services are final and non-refundable. If you believe that Tango has charged you in error, you may request a refund for any Premium Service purchased from an Application Store if permitted by, and pursuant to the refund rules of, the Application Store.
20. Transfers. If you elect to partake in any of the Premium Services or other range of services designed to improve your user experience, you agree to use these services for yourself and not to transfer (for free or as a sale) to or purchase, or sell such services from other users of the Software. Tango reserves the right not to honor any paid for services where you have attempted to transfer those services to another user or you have attempted to buy those services from another user. Tango will only provide paid for services to you if you are the person to whom it was issued.
22. Termination by You. You may terminate your use of the Services at any time by going to the ‘Settings’ control on the Software when you are logged in and choosing the ‘delete profile’ link. Tango saves your profile information in case you later decide to restore your account. Many users deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons and in doing so expect us to maintain their information until they return. You will therefore be able to restore your account and your profile in its entirety within 30 days of de-activating it. Once your registration is terminated, we have the right to delete any related Content that you have submitted or uploaded on to the Software. . If you have subscribed to any Premium Services, you agree that you are solely responsible for directly terminating all payment obligations you may have with any Application Store and/or payment processing service in connection with the Premium Services.
23. Termination by Tango. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, without limiting any other remedies, Tango may modify, limit, suspend, discontinue or terminate any of the Terms and Conditions and/or your use of all or any part of the Software and/or Services (including without limitation any Premium Services), with immediate effect, automatically, with or without notice and without recourse to the courts or other tribunals, for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation if Tango believes that you are (i) in breach of any of the terms of any of the Terms and Conditions, (ii) creating problems or legal liabilities (actual or potential), (iii) delinquent with respect to any charges due for a Premium Service, (iv) infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or (v) engaging in fraudulent, immoral or illegal activities. You agree that Tango is under no obligation to provide the Services, including without limitation any Premium Services, and that no Tango Party shall be liable to you or to any other party for any limitation, suspension, discontinuance, termination or modification of the Software and/or any of the Services. We will try (but we are not obliged) to notify you if your access to the Services and/or your profile is to be or has been suspended or terminated.
24. Storage of Content. Storage space is inherently limited and as a result we are careful not to overload our servers. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that no Tango Party is under any obligation to preserve, provide access to or return to you any Content and that Tango shall have no responsibility for the modification, loss, deletion or destruction of any Content, including any stored Content. You further understand and agree that Tango may remove certain Content from its storage systems periodically in its discretion without notice to you.
25. Indemnification. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS, TANGO, ITS LICENSORS, ITS AGENTS, ITS PARTNERS, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING TANGO, COLLECTIVELY THE “TANGO PARTIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, OBLIGATIONS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITY, DAMAGES AND COSTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES INCURRED BY SUCH PARTIES, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF (A) YOUR VIOLATION OR BREACH OF ANY TERM OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY APPLICABLE LAW, RULE OR REGULATION, WHETHER OR NOT REFERENCED HEREIN, OR (B) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR (C) YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE SOFTWARE AND/OR ANY OF THE SERVICES, OR (D) YOUR CONTENT OR OTHER COMMUNICATION DISPLAYED OR TRANSMITTED BY MEANS OF THE SOFTWARE AND/OR ANY OF THE SERVICES, OR (E) ANY OTHER PARTY’S ACCESS AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER OR USERNAME, OR (F) ANY TAXES RELATED TO YOUR PURCHASE AND/OR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES (OTHER THAN TAXES BASED ON THE INCOME OF TANGO). If you downloaded the Software from the Apple App Store, you acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Software or Services or your possession and use of the Software or Services infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, as between Tango and Apple, Tango, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim. Tango reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Tango, and you agree to cooperate with Tango’s defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Tango.
26. NO WARRANTIES. The Software and Services are provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” with no warranties. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Tango Parties hereby disclaim all warranties, terms, and conditions, express or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, warranties, terms or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality, correspondence with description, title, non-infringement, and accuracy of information generated. You further acknowledge that the Tango Parties (and if you downloaded the Software from the Apple App Store, Apple) have no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to the Software and/or Services.
THE TANGO PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT DISPLAYED OR TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH ANY OF THE SERVICES, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, UP-TO-DATE, COMPLETE OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED. THE TANGO PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF, OR THE RESULTS FROM THE USE OF, THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES.
THE ABOVE PARAGRAPHS APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, IN PARTICULAR A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES PROVIDED OR IMPLIED BY LAW, SUCH AS LEGAL GUARANTEES OF CONFORMITY FOR GOODS OFFERED TO CONSUMERS IN THE EU, AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
27. HARM TO YOUR DEVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU TRANSMIT, DISPLAY, STORE OR RECEIVE CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR DEVICE AND COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT.
28. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TANGO PARTIES BE LIABLE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES FOR LOST REVENUE OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS OR DEVICE OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE AND/OR ANY OF THE SERVICES, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE PERFORMANCE, SUSPENSION, TERMINATION OR BREACH HEREOF, EVEN IF TANGO OR ANY OTHER TANGO PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE TANGO PARTIES EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO TANGO FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED FROM TANGO ON ANY OF THE SERVICES DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING ANY CLAIM. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose. As some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations set forth above, some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In such event the liability of the Tango Parties will be limited to the maximum extent possible under applicable law. THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES OR CONTENT SOLD OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES AND RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON ANY OF THE SERVICES.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS LIMITS OR EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED BY LAW.
29. CLAIMS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND TANGO AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY OF THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. If you downloaded the Software from the Apple App Store, you further acknowledge that Apple has no responsibility for addressing any claims relating to the Software or Services or your possession and/or use of the Software or Services, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Software or Services fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
30. BASIS OF THE BARGAIN. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TANGO HAS OFFERED ITS SOFTWARE AND SERVICES AND SET ITS PRICES IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN, THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND TANGO, AND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND TANGO. TANGO WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICES TO YOU ON AN ECONOMICALLY REASONABLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
31. Feedback. You acknowledge and agree that any comments, suggestions, or feedback relating to the Software or any of the Services (“Feedback“) submitted to Tango are gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and shall become the property of Tango. Tango will have exclusive ownership of all rights to the Feedback. Tango will be entitled to use the Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without any compensation to you or any other person. Tango will not be required to treat any Feedback as confidential. You agree that you do not acquire any right in or to the Software or any of the Services (or any changes, modifications or corrections thereto) by virtue of any Feedback. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material is submitted by you, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
32. Export. The Software and Services may only be operated, exported or re-exported in compliance with all applicable laws and export regulations of the United States and the country in which you obtained them. The Software and Services are specifically subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations; diversion contrary to United States law is prohibited. You may not export, directly or indirectly, the Software, Services or technical data licensed hereunder or the direct product thereof to any country, individual or entity for which the United States Government or any agency thereof, at the time of export, requires an export license or other government approval, without first obtaining such license or approval.
33. U.S. Government Rights. All Software, the Services and technical data are commercial in nature and developed solely at private expense. The software program and documentation are deemed to be “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation”, respectively, pursuant to DFAR Section 227.7202 and FAR Section 12.212(b), as applicable. Any use, modification, reproduction, release, performance, display or disclosure of the software program and/or documentation by the U.S. Government or any of its agencies shall be governed solely by the Terms and Conditions and shall be prohibited except to the extent expressly permitted by the Terms and Conditions. Any technical data provided that is not covered by the above provisions is deemed to be “technical data -commercial items” pursuant to DFAR Section 227.7015(a). Any use, modification, reproduction, release, performance, display or disclosure of such technical data shall be governed by the terms of DFAR Section 227.7015(b).
34.2 Notices. Tango may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to terms and conditions, by email, or postings on the Tango website. Notice will be deemed given twenty-four (24) hours after email is sent, unless Tango is notified that the email address is invalid. Notice posted on the Tango website is deemed given ten (10) days following the initial posting. Tango reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to our users.
34.4 Ability to Contract. You hereby affirm that you are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in the Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with the Terms and Conditions.
34.6. Assignment. You are not allowed to assign any of the Terms and Conditions or any rights or obligations thereunder. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation thereof shall be null and void. Tango is allowed at its sole discretion to assign any of the Terms and Conditions and any rights thereunder to any third party, without giving of notice.
34.7 Waiver. The failure of any Tango Party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by Tango.
34.8 Headings. The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of the Terms and Conditions, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
34.9 Governing Law and Disputes. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of California as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California between California residents, and by the laws of the United States. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (1980) is hereby excluded in its entirety from application to the Terms and Conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that the Services shall be deemed solely based in California and each a passive Service that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Tango, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the State of California. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to any of the Terms and Conditions, or the breach, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of any of the Terms and Conditions to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and unless you are a consumer located in a jurisdiction that prohibits the exclusive use of arbitration for dispute resolution. The arbitration shall be administered by the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service (JAMS), and the arbitration shall be conducted with a single arbitrator. Furthermore, you agree that neither you nor Tango will join any claim with the claim of any other person or entity in arbitration; that no claim will be resolved on a class-wide basis; and that neither you nor Tango will assert any claim in a representative capacity on behalf of anyone else. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that Tango shall be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction. If you file an arbitration complaint against Tango, Tango agrees to pay for any portion of the initial filing fee that exceeds $250; after the initial filing fees, the parties will share the costs of arbitration equally. You agree not to commence or prosecute any action against any Tango Party other than by filing an arbitration complaint in accordance with this paragraph. IMPORTANTLY, BY AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ARE WAIVING ANY RIGHT YOU HAVE TO SEEK RELIEF IN A COURT OF LAW AND ANY RIGHT YOU HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY.
34.10 Injunctive Relief. You acknowledge that the obligations made hereunder to Tango are of a unique and irreplaceable nature, the loss of which shall irreparably harm Tango and which cannot be replaced by monetary damages alone so that Tango shall be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief (without the obligations of posting any bond or surety) in the event of any breach or anticipatory breach by you. You irrevocably waive all rights to seek injunctive or other equitable relief.
34.11 Third Party Beneficiaries and Agreements. If you downloaded the Software from the Apple App Store, you acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of the Terms and Conditions, and that, upon your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms and Conditions against you as a third party beneficiary hereof. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the Software and Services is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable third-party terms of agreement, including those of any Application Store, as may be applicable, when using the Software and/or Services.
34.12 No Partnership, Agency, Joint Venture. The Terms and Conditions do not create or imply any partnership, agency or joint venture.
34.15 Copyright. You can find the latest version of Tango’s procedures for making claims of copyright infringement at http://tango.me/copyright.
34.16 Severability. If any of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Date Last Modified: 28 November 2016