First impressions count, and most people’s first impressions of you on Fiesta will come from your profile. Make them count!
- How can I edit my page? Simply go to your profile and click on the pencil icon next to whichever section of your profile you wish to change. Once you've made your changes click 'Save'.
- How can I change 'I’m here to'? To change your 'I’m here to' message, simply open your profile, scroll down to the section 'I'm here to' and click on the pencil icon to edit. Select if you want to 'Make new friends', 'Chat' or 'Date'. Please click 'Save' after making your selection. If you'd like to also indicate the age and gender of the people you are interested in, please do so by clicking on the filter icon next to the Encounters section on the left side or in People Nearby in the top right corner.
- How can I change my name? Please go to your settings and click on the pencil icon next to 'Your basic info'. Enter a new name and click 'Save' to confirm the change.
- How can I change my gender?
Please go to your settings and click on the pencil icon next to 'Your basic info', select your correct gender and click 'Save' to confirm. Note that you can only change it once.
- How can I change my date of birth?
Please go to your settings and click on the pencil icon next to 'Your basic info', enter your correct date of birth and click 'Save' to confirm. Note that you can only change it once.
If you have issues changing your date of birth please contact us via this link and send us your date of birth.
- How can I change my location?
In your profile, just click on next to your current location and either enter a new one or select one from the dropdown menu.
If you cannot see the when trying to change your location it is because of one of these reasons:
- You are using the mobile app and the website at the same time and therefore your location will be automatically detected by the GPS of your mobile device and cannot be changed.
- You don't use the app and your browser's location services are not providing us with accurate coordinates. Simply disable location services on your browser and you can then manually set your location on your profile.
Contact our Customer Care Team if you have issues with your location when using the mobile app.
- How can I edit my work or education information? If you want to change your work or education information on your profile you have to change it on Facebook first. After you amended it on Facebook simply go back to your Fiesta profile and update your work and education section.
- What are interests and how can I add them? Your interests are all the little things you like – favorite bands, movies, holiday destinations, sports and many other things. You can also check out other people’s interests on their profiles, and see if they’re into the same things as you. To add interests, just visit your profile and either select interests from the available categories or add your own (these will need to be approved before they appear on your profile, so please don’t write anything offensive).
- What does online status mean and where can I turn it off/on?
Simply hover over the dot which you can find in front of the user's name on their profile and it will indicate when the user has been online last.
You can turn your online status on or off by going to your profile settings and select 'Yes' or 'No' in the section 'Show my online status'.
- Who can see my profile? It’s entirely up to you. You can choose to show your profile to absolutely everyone, or just Fiesta users. Change it any time you like in your profile settings.
- How can I see who visited my profile? Fiesta has a Visitors page that lets you see who visited you and when, and links straight to their profile.
- How can I delete my profile visitors? Unfortunately you cannot delete your profile visitors at the moment. You can however remove the new notification by looking through the list of people who visited your profile.
- How can I hide my profile?
If you don't want to use your account for a while, you have the option to hide it. When your account is hidden, you will not appear in People Nearby or the Encounters game. Users you chatted with in the past can still message you but you will not able to read the message unless you unhide your profile.
To hide your account simply go to your settings , select 'Delete account' at the bottom of the page and select the option 'Hide your account'. As soon as you confirm this you will be logged out automatically. To read your messages, get seen in People nearby and Encounters again, simply log back in and unhide your profile.
- What is the Favourites folder? Favourites folder is where you can find all of the people you've marked as a favourite and all of the ones who favourited you. You can switch between tabs using the buttons at the top of the page. Please note that Favourited you can only be accessed if you activate Fiesta Premium.
- What does my profile score mean?
When users vote on your photos from the Encounters game, we will calculate your votes to provide you with a 'Profile score'.
If you want increase this score, you can use our photo coaching feature to replace your photos which aren't performing so well.
- How can I unblock someone?
First, go to your Settings by clicking on the cog icon in the top right corner of your profile page. Scroll down to Blocked Users, click on the pencil icon next to this section, select who you would like to unblock and click on Unblock.
- How can I block a user?
To block a user, please visit their profile, select the icon in the top right corner of their profile and select 'Block or report'. Please note that blocking a user will stop their messages from reaching you, but the user will still be able to view your profile.
- What is "While you were away"?
This new feature allows you to keep up with your Connections and their recent activity, showing you what you've missed on Fiesta while you were away.
You will see updates such as when your matches have uploaded new photos or videos, when they have shared their profile on social networks, or when you have bumped into them!
This feed will be shown to you automatically on opening the app.
- How can I access my profile if I cannot see the captcha symbols? If you need to enter captcha symbols but you are not able to see them, it may be due to some plugins or antivirus software installed on your computer. Try turning them off or deinstall them and you will see the symbols.