Fiesta is free to join and the perfect place to chat, find new people, upload photos and videos, play Encounters and have fun. We offer premium features such as Rise Up and Get Featured to help you attract even more attention. You buy these using Fiesta credits.
- What are Fiesta credits? Fiesta credits help you get attention, simple as that. With credits you can Rise Up in search results, use our 'Get featured' service, get more displays in Encounters and more. You can also enable Auto Top-up to make sure you never run out of credits.
- How many credits can I buy?
- What is Auto Top-up?
Auto Top-up makes buying credits much easier - it automatically tops up your Fiesta credits every time your balance falls below 200 credits. You'll get to spend more time using Fiesta and less time thinking about running out of credits!
- How can I turn off Auto-Top up for credits?
If you want turn off Auto-Top up for your credits go to your profile, open your settings , go to your Payment Settings section and turn Auto-Top up off.
- What does 'Get featured' mean? Get featured gets you seen instantly, as it promotes your photo so everyone in your area can see you. Click on 'Get Featured now!' on the bottom left on the page and follow the instructions.
- How can I appear more often in Encounters? The more your photo is shown in Encounters, the more you’ll get seen by people who want to meet you. Go to your Popularity page, select Extra shows , choose a payment method and follow the instructions.
- How can I increase my daily contact limit? We understand that sometimes you might want to contact more Fiesta users a day, so there are a couple of options that will let you extend your daily contact limit.
To increase your limit by more contacts a day, permanently, you can get Verified Status on your Profile Page. If you want to increase your limit further, and chat to even more new people, you’ll need to buy Fiesta credits. These will let you chat with additional people.
- What is a gift and how can I send one? You can send a gift to someone to show that you like them. To do it, just go to their profile page and click 'Grab his/her attention with a gift!'. Alternatively, you can do it directly from Chat by clicking on the gift icon . Choose from the gifts available and make someone’s day! You can also make sure "Private?" box is ticked to have your gift hidden from everyone apart from the person who received it.
- What are stickers?
You can add funny stickers to your messages in Chat by clicking on the smiley icon on the bottom of the conversation box. You can choose between a number of sticker packs and once you purchase one it becomes available to you for an unlimited period of time.
Most of the sticker packs cost 250 credits; however, there are some stickers that require active Fiesta Premium instead.
- What is a Bundle pack?
When you use one of our premium services for credits (Rise up, Get featured or Extra shows), you might be offered two more for the price of one!
Deciding to purchase three services at once for a discounted price is totally up to you; you can reject the offer when it is presented on the payment page if you're not interested.
- Why have I not received credits after taking part in an 'Earn your credits' offer?
Sometimes, you'll be offered the chance to take part in questionnaires and downloads in exchange for Fiesta credits. If you do not receive your credits for whatever reason, you'll need to contact the Fyber support team directly.
To contact the Fyber support team, please click on the credits icon on the left side of your Fiesta page, select 'Earn your credits' and select 'Support' in the bottom left corner of the pop-up window.
- How can I buy credits on the Fiesta Mobile website?
Go to your profile page and select credits, then follow the instructions. You can use Fiesta credits to use our 'Get featured' service, add more votes in Encounters or increase your daily contact limit.
- I'm having trouble buying Fiesta credits. What do I do?
Please contact our Customer Care Team if you have any trouble buying credits. They'll be happy to help.