If you're having trouble installing the latest version of Fiesta for Android, try these troubleshooting tips:1. Check to see how much space is available on your phone or tablet:
- Open your Android's settings.
- Open your storage settings.
If you have less than 100MB available, you can uninstall apps to clear up space, then retry the download. Alternatively, you may be able to move your Fiesta app to your Android's SD card.
2. Cancel and restart the download.
3. Log out of Fiesta, then retry the download.
4. Review Google's tips for troubleshooting download issues.
5. Uninstall your Fiesta app, restart your phone and then re-install the Fiesta app from the Google Play Store.
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue
- Open your Android's settings.
In your profile, just click on next to your current location and either enter a new one or select one from the dropdown menu.
If you cannot see the when trying to change your location it is because of one of these reasons:
- You are using the mobile app and the website at the same time and therefore your location will be automatically detected by the GPS of your mobile device and cannot be changed.
- You don't use the app and your browser's location services are not providing us with accurate coordinates. Simply disable location services on your browser and you can then manually set your location on your profile.
Contact our Customer Care Team if you have issues with your location when using the mobile app.
- Go to your profile page and select Fiesta Premium, then follow the instructions on screen. When you buy any premium feature in the Fiesta iPhone app, your payment will be processed through your iTunes account.
To cancel your Fiesta Premium subscription made via iTunes, go to the settings of your iPhone or iPad, choose 'iTunes and App Store', then tap your Apple ID and 'View Apple ID'. Enter your password, scroll down to subscriptions and tap 'Manage'. On the Fiesta Premium screen turn off Auto Renew.
- Credits are used to activate some of our great premium services on Fiesta. You can purchase credits by tapping the credits balance on your profile page. Once you've done this, select your preferred method of payment, the amount of credits you would like and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Go to your profile page, select Fiesta Premium and then follow the instructions on screen.
Go to your profile page, select Credits and then follow the instructions on screen.
You can use Fiesta credits to use our 'Spotlight' service, get extra shows in Encounters, rate more photos in Encounters or increase your daily contact limit.
To store your Fiesta app on your Android's SD card:
1.Go to your Android's settings and open your application manager
3.Tap Move to SD card
Note: This feature is only available for Gingerbread Androids.
To uninstall the Fiesta app from your Android:
1. Go to your Android's settings and open your application manager
2. Tap Fiesta
3. Tap Uninstall
To reinstall the Fiesta app for Android, download it again from the Google Play Store.
iPhone and iPad
To uninstall the Fiesta app from your iPhone or iPad:
1. Press and hold the app icon
2. Tap the x that appears
3. Tap Delete to confirm
To reinstall the Fiesta app for your iPhone or iPad, download it from the iTunes App Store.