Fiesta is the place to date honestly. It’s a space where everyone can be real about who they are and what they’re looking for.
We want everyone to enjoy their journey on Fiesta, and to use our platform safely and responsibly. Millions of people around the world rely on us to maintain a secure and trustworthy space to make connections. We have created these community guidelines to give you an idea of what is acceptable and what is not acceptable behavior on our platform.
Our policies are developed with the help of our community and the commitment of our staff to maintain a safe space to make connections.
We are committed to reviewing our policies on a continual basis so that they accurately reflect and represent the diversity of our members, and stay up to date with the many changes in the world.
Fiesta is not a place for:
Fiesta is an adult only platform. This means that you must be 18 or older to join the platform. If we find any evidence that you might be underage, we will block you from the service. If we have done so mistakenly, we reserve the right to ask for identification to verify your age.
We understand that some members would like to include children in their pictures. We ask that children do not appear alone in the images and be completely clothed. This is safer for everyone involved.
- No members under the age of 18.
- No photos of children alone in your profile.
When you join Fiesta, we expect you to represent yourself honestly. That means you must: use the name you go by in everyday life, only use real photos of yourself, not misrepresent yourself or impersonate anyone else, or alter any information about yourself.
- Lying about your information including your age and location.
- Posting or sending photos that are not you.
- Posting or sending photoshopped pictures that would suggest you are someone else.
- Posting images where your face is obscured.
- Posting images with watermarks, logos, overlaying text or heavy editing.
We’re a very diverse community. This means you should always respect other people’s beliefs, interests and identity. Fiesta takes a strong stance against hate speech and discrimination.
We consider content to be hate speech (and take more severe actions against a profile) if it promotes or condones racism, bigotry, violence, hate, dehumanization, or harm against individuals or groups based on:
- Sexual orientation
- Gender identity
- Appearance (including body shaming)
- Symbols representing hate groups or discriminatory beliefs.
- Jokes or memes that can be found to be hurtful or insensitive.
- Comments hoping or calling for harm on a person or group of people.
- Slurs against a protected community.
- Threats against any person or group, including political figures.
- Images that depict others as less than human.
- Forcing your opinion of an ideal identity onto another person. For instance, we take a strong stance against body shaming, or forcing your opinion of a ‘good body’ onto others.
Harassment, Assault or Abuse
On Fiesta, while we want you to express yourself with a potential match, you should not do so in a way that might make them feel uncomfortable or targeted.
- Stalking both online and in person
- Unsolicited Lewd Imagery
- Unwanted sexual advances and/or comments
- Non-consensual intimate images or videos
- Online sexual exploitation
- Sex trafficking
- Sexual Assault
- Child Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
- Threats or acts of violence
Do not scam Fiesta members, or deceive members in any way for financial benefit.
- Sharing your financial account information (Venmo, PayPal, WeChat, etc.) for the purposes of receiving money from another member.
- Trying to obtain highly personal information such as bank account information or a social security number.
- Presenting the opportunity to receive something in return for money or information sent.
- Faking romantic intentions, financial and/or personal distress in order to get money.
We consider spam as the practice of sending unwanted messages frequently for the purpose of commercial advertising, non-commercial reasons or any prohibited purpose.
- Content aimed to drive traffic or attention from an interaction on Fiesta to external websites, accounts, products and/or services.
- The creation of multiple accounts to post duplicative content or create fake engagement.
- Copy/Pasting messages to other members.
Promotion and Solicitation
Fiesta is not a marketplace. Using Fiesta for commercial purposes is not allowed. This includes advertising or promoting your event, business, music, or performance. Solicitation is also strictly prohibited, that is the act of asking for, or trying to obtain, something from someone or asking a person to commit an illegal act.
- Photos advertising services or items for sale.
- Solicitation of any services including sexual and/or escort services.
- Recruitment for adult entertainment.
- Links to financial accounts.
- Links to petitions.
- Links to commercial websites and/or sharing details about any subscription based service.
- Links to your social media accounts.
- Solicitation of financial support or gifts.
- Political campaigning.
In order to keep Fiesta as enjoyable as possible, we do not allow any members to have multiple accounts.
- Having more than one account active at the same time.
- Constantly creating and deleting your account.
Do not set up an account as a group, with partners or friends. Fiesta is a place for members to be their authentic, individual selves.
How We Moderate
We use a combination of automated systems and a team of moderators to monitor and review accounts and messages for content that indicates breaches of these guidelines and our Terms and Conditions. If you don’t respect these guidelines or our Honesty Pledge, a moderator may restrict your access to Fiesta or permanently remove your Fiesta account (whether your actions happen online or offline).