- Troubleshooting guidelines
If you're experiencing any problems on Fiesta, it's possible that this is being caused by a temporary issue on the site.
Please try the following steps in attempt to resolve the problem:
1. Check that you're using the latest version of the browser and update it if necessary
2. Clear cookies and cache on your browser
3. Quit and re-open the browser
4. Sign out and sign back into your account
If none of the above measures helped, please also try:
- Check the same page in a different browser in order to check if issue is down to a particular browser, and let us know if issue occurs in both browsers.
- Disable any temporary plug-ins, add-ons or extensions in your browser and quit and re-open the browser afterwards.
- Add https://heyfiesta.com/ into your antivirus program or browser's list of safe websites and ensure your antivirus hasn't identified any issues with your operating system.
If you aren't sure how to do any of the above, please check specific instructions in the Help section of your browser.
- I've forgotten my password. What do I do? Just click on the link Forgot Password? on the Sign In page and follow the simple instructions to reset it.
- How can I change 'I’m here to'? To change your 'I’m here to' message, simply open your profile, scroll down to the section 'I'm here to' and click on the pencil icon to edit. Select if you want to 'Make new friends', 'Chat' or 'Date'. Please click 'Save' after making your selection. If you'd like to also indicate the age and gender of the people you are interested in, please do so by clicking on the filter icon next to the Encounters section on the left side or in People Nearby in the top right corner.
- How can I change my location?
In your profile, just click on next to your current location and either enter a new one or select one from the dropdown menu.
If you cannot see the when trying to change your location it is because of one of these reasons:
- You are using the mobile app and the website at the same time and therefore your location will be automatically detected by the GPS of your mobile device and cannot be changed.
- You don't use the app and your browser's location services are not providing us with accurate coordinates. Simply disable location services on your browser and you can then manually set your location on your profile.
Contact our Customer Care Team if you have issues with your location when using the mobile app.
- How can I change my password? Please open your profile and go to your settings in the top right corner and click on the pencil icon next to the section 'Your account'. Enter the new password, click on 'Save' and you will have to type in your current password and click 'Save' to confirm this.
- How can I contact customer support? If you have a question you can't find an answer for, or you want to contact us for any other reason, you can get in touch using our feedback form.
- How can I delete my profile? If you really want to delete your Fiesta profile, just log into your account and click on the cog icon on the top right corner of your profile page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says 'Delete Account' and follow the instructions given. If you’re having trouble logging in to your account, you can restore your password on this page. If you cannot find the email in your inbox please check your spam folder. If you have problems when trying to delete your profile please contact our Customer Care Team and we will help you.
- I deleted my profile but I want it back! How can I reactivate it? We’re happy to have you back! To reactivate your profile, find the confirmation email that we sent you when you deleted your profile and click the link it contains. This link is valid for 30 days from the day you delete your profile. If it's been more than 30 days since you received the confirmation email, simply create a new profile on our Sign up page.