First impressions count, and most people’s first impressions of you on Fiesta will come from your profile. Make them count!
- How is my popularity calculated?
Your popularity shows you how much your profile rocks! Your average popularity is calculated daily based on your new visitors, new matches and the amount of people who like your profile. If you want to give your profile a boost, use our premium features like Rise Up, Get Featured, Extra Shows or get Fiesta Premium!
- How can I edit my profile?
Simply go to your profile and click on the pencil icon next to whichever section of your profile you wish to change. Once you've made your changes click 'Save'.
- How can I change 'I’m here to'?
To change your 'I’m here to' message, simply open your profile, scroll down to the section 'I'm here to' and click on the pencil icon to edit. Select if you want to 'Chat and meet new people', 'Date' or 'Date seriously', 'See what happens' or 'Make a long-term commitment'. Please click 'Save' after making your selection. If you'd like to also indicate the age and gender of the people you are interested in, please do so by clicking on the filter icon next to the Encounters section on the left side or in People Nearby in the top right corner.
- How can I change my name?Please go to your settings and click on the pencil icon next to 'Your basic info'. Enter a new name and click 'Save' to confirm the change.
- How can I change my gender?
Please go to your settings and click on the pencil icon next to 'Your basic info', select your correct gender and click 'Save' to confirm. Note that you can only change it once.
- How can I change my date of birth?
Please go to your settings and click on the pencil icon next to 'Your basic info', enter your correct date of birth and click 'Save' to confirm. Note that you can only change it once.
If you have issues changing your date of birth please contact us via this link and send us your date of birth.
- How can I change my location?
In your profile, just click on next to your current location and either enter a new one or select one from the dropdown menu.
If you cannot see the when trying to change your location it is because of one of these reasons:
- You are using the mobile app and the website at the same time and therefore your location will be automatically detected by the GPS of your mobile device and cannot be changed.
- You don't use the app and your browser's location services are not providing us with accurate coordinates. Simply disable location services on your browser and you can then manually set your location on your profile.
Contact our Customer Care Team if you have issues with your location when using the mobile app.
- How can I edit my work or education information?
If you want to change your work or education information on your profile you have to change it on Facebook first. After you amended it on Facebook simply go back to your Fiesta profile and update your work and education section.
- How can I add my interests?
Your interests are all the little things you like – favorite bands, movies, holiday destinations, sports and many other things. You can also check out other people’s interests on their profiles, and see if they’re into the same things as you. To add interests, just visit your profile and either select interests from the available categories or add your own (these will need to be approved before they appear on your profile, so please don’t write anything offensive).
- What does online status mean and where can I turn it off/on?
Simply hover over the dot which you can find in front of the user's name on their profile and it will indicate when the user has been online last.
You can turn your online status on or off by going to your profile settings and select 'Yes' or 'No' in the section 'Show my online status'.
- How can I see who visited my profile?Fiesta has a Visitors page that lets you see who visited you and when, and links straight to their profile.
- How can I increase my popularity?
If your popularity is low there are loads of easy ways to boost it! Just go to your Popularity page and select one of our features for credits. You can use Get featured , Rise up to first place in search results , show up more in Encounters or tell everyone you are online and ready to chat .
- How can I delete my profile visitors?Unfortunately you cannot delete your profile visitors at the moment. You can however remove the new notification by looking through the list of people who visited your profile.
- How can I hide my account?
If you don't want to use your account for a while, you have the option to hide it. When your account is hidden, you will not appear in People Nearby or the Encounters. Users you chatted with in the past can still message you but you will not able to read the message unless you unhide your profile.
To hide your account simply go to your settings , select 'Delete account' at the bottom of the page and select the option 'Hide your account'. As soon as you confirm this you will be logged out automatically. To read your messages, get seen in People nearby and Encounters again, simply log back in and unhide your profile.
- What is the Favourites folder?Favourites folder is where you can find all of the people you've marked as a favourite and all of the ones who favourited you. You can switch between tabs using the buttons at the top of the page. Please note that Favourited you can only be accessed if you activate Fiesta Premium.
- How can I access my profile if I cannot see the captcha symbols?If you need to enter captcha symbols but you are not able to see them, it may be due to some plugins or antivirus software installed on your computer. Try turning them off or deinstall them and you will see the symbols.